ACCOUNT MANAGER & SALES CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
The focus: Oracle Digitization Solutions, Software Products and Services
The goal is clear: Excellent business processes with Oracle® digitization solutions! And you will show our demanding customers the way into the digital future. Together with the customer, you uncover weaknesses in processes and applications and identify digital improvement potential. Based on this, you will design a competitive solution package in coordination with our digitization experts, which meets the customer’s expectations in terms of functionality and price. You will be responsible for the holistic support of the customer from the initial contact to the conclusion of the contract, the provision of services and the ongoing customer support with identification of new sales opportunities.
Challenging tasks await you:
- As an Account Manager and Sales Consultant, you will accompany our customers during the implementation of their digitization strategy. The common goal is intelligent business processes and the optimal use of potentials in innovative digitization and AI technologies.
- You will participate in the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and identify potential target customers.
- You will analyze customer needs from a business perspective and work together with our process and IT experts to develop customized digitization solutions.
- You will manage the customer relationship holistically, starting from the initial contact to concluding the contract, during the project implementation as well as the subsequent operational support.
- For the smooth operation, maintenance and further development of success-critical digitization solutions, you will offer our customers comprehensive support and managed services packages based on ITIL standards.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in industrial engineering, information systems, information management, business administration with IT affinity, computer science with business affinity or career changer with practical business experience
- Business knowledge and practical experience in the use of business application software in at least one of the following areas: ERP, SCM/Logistics, EPM, CX or HCM
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Responsible, diligent and independent work style
- Organizational talent, high commitment and a quick perception
If you are interested in challenging and varied tasks at our company, we look forward to receiving your application via email.